Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Trip to the Zoo

We bought our membership a little while back and finally had the chance to go! It was such a beautiful day out and Jeremy was able to leave work a little early. Since the zoo closes at 5:00, we only had a time to hit a few spots.
Chloe really liked the hippos!
Of course we had to stop at the monkeys and gorillas!
Our little monkey posing with the monkey statue


2 comments:

Austin & Lindsay said...

How fun!! We want to take Reagan to the zoo sometime this summer. Does Chloe love animals? Reagan is obsessed with them- especially horses!

Jeremy and Morgen said...

Chloe doesn't love animals, she LOVES them! And she loves going to the zoo! I highly recommend a membership so you can go all the time. It is well worth it! And the look on her face makes you want to go all the time. I don't know that Chloe has a favorite. She likes to spot the animals and say, "Oh, look how cute they are! I love it!"