Thursday, April 20, 2006
Gross Things From A Cute Girl
I've seen some pretty gross things- anyone with kids would understand. Chloe is one the cutest kids I know, and I'm not saying that just because I'm her mom! But even cute kids like mine do some pretty gross things! For instance, Chloe likes to sneak Max food but tonight there was no sneaking. Max was eating the raisins right out of her hand- the same hand she was using to eat them with. Not too bad, right? But how about when he drops one from his mouth and she quickly snatches it and eats it? She had the biggest, cheesiest grin- she was so proud that she stole one from him (usually it's the other way around). But nothing beats our tea party. Chloe disappeared to "make us tea" and she was gone for a REALLY long time. I waited and waited but wasn't hearing anything. Finally I went to find my little hostess. Not in her room, not in our room, not in the kitchen... When I found her, she was in the bathroom, scooping water out of the toilet for her tea party. "I had to go potty." She says she flushed the toilet before she put the "water" in her teacups, but we may never learn the truth of that one! Wouldn't YOU trust this face?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment