I didn't have anything new to add. So I thought I would put up one of my favorite pics of Jermey & Chloe. She was earnestly pleading her case to stay at Gamma & Papa's house. If it's nice out, there is nowhere this kid loves being more than at their house. But what child wouldn't? She has a motorcycle, a go-cart, a Barbie Jeep, a cat, a swing, SO much yard to run around and 2 adults that are absolutely wrapped around her little fingers! Monday, April 03, 2006
Love This One
I didn't have anything new to add. So I thought I would put up one of my favorite pics of Jermey & Chloe. She was earnestly pleading her case to stay at Gamma & Papa's house. If it's nice out, there is nowhere this kid loves being more than at their house. But what child wouldn't? She has a motorcycle, a go-cart, a Barbie Jeep, a cat, a swing, SO much yard to run around and 2 adults that are absolutely wrapped around her little fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if the parents were this nice to us Morgen? I wish they would buy me this stuff every once in a while
:)
~Justin
Post a Comment