Saturday, April 29, 2006

Farewell To Fran

Fran, my beloved barista, passed away 2 weeks ago. Fran has been my faithful barista for almost 4 years and will be dearly missed! She was so much a part of our family! To honor Fran's memory, I took her with me last weekend to a youth conference for one last trip together. Below are pictures of our final farewell.



Chloe, Fran & Me- watching TV at home.










On our way to the youth conference, we stopped at Dairy Queen for ice cream.









The bus got a flat tire on the way to Vancouver. Fortunately, Fran has many talents!









Another picture of Fran changing the bus tire.










A late night game of cards on our hotel room.








A couple of our Jr. Highers tucking Fran into bed- it was a long day for everyone!









Good Night, Fran!









The next day at the conference, we all wore t-shirts we made the night before. Zac was speaking and we thought it would be fun to wear Zac shirts. Great idea- but would have been better if we had thought of it before 10:30pm the night before! You can't see it all, but Fran had a Pastor Zac shirt.


Good bye, Fran. Even though you will be replaced, remember that you were very much loved!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are drinking out of my Starbucks coffee cup in that first picture... YOU ARE!!!! Stealer

~Justin

Jeremy and Morgen said...

Sorry, Justin. You must have me confused with Jeremy! Actually, I bought several of them- Jeremy thinks I have an addiction with Starbucks cups! But they're the perfect size. If it would make you feel better, I'll get you your own set of mugs- with JUSTIN'S written on it :)

Austin & Lindsay said...

Morgen you are so funny! I think you might like coffee more than me- Sorry to hear about your Fran passing away. Unfortunatley, I can't stomach coffee while I'm pregnant...it's so sad. But, I will catch up on my lattes in November yipeee!

Anonymous said...

Now stop the bickering you two... Mommy will buy you all your own Starbucks mug.

Shannon said...

You are too much!!!!!!!!