Saturday, April 15, 2006

I just wanted to say thanks to Dad, Amy, Allie and Jake for the box of goodies! You definately know how to spoil Chloe! The outfit is adorable and is perfect for summer- the flip flops are a hit. Chloe is so much like me and hates to wear socks. So it's no surprise that flip flops are her favorite shoes :) I wish I would have gotten a picture of her face when she opened the bracelet. She was so excited and kept showing me, "Look how beautiful it is! Don't you just looooove it?!" Baby Chloe loves her new jammies! For those that don't know Baby Chloe, she is a build-a-bear bunny that was made on the day that my Chloe was born. Her birth certificate really names her Chloe! So now Chloe and Baby Chloe get new outfits every year. In the pictures below you can see Baby Chloe got Hello Kitty jammies. We are waiting to give Chloe her Easter basket until tomorrow. But, yes I did leave some of the Hello Kitty fruit snacks in there! I am just thankful you didn't send candy! Everyone and their dog has been buying her Easter stuff and FAR more candy than she could have imagined! But I'm getting better about letting her have sugar.




Thanks Papa and Mami for everything! I love you and miss you. I'll make bagels for you when I come visit.

Thanks Allie and Jakey! I love you and can't wait to play with your toys!

Love, Chloe



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Chloe! We want to see pics of you in your Easter dress!
Have fun today and find lots of eggs!!!
We love you!
Papa, Mami, Allie & Jake