I know only a few people are going to be excited over this post. The rest are either mildly interested or think I've lost my mind. I have been looking forward to some spare time in between my cheer seasons. I had decided to work on a couple of projects, one of them being my quilt. Well, I finally finished it!!!! This is just my practice quilt. I am going to make Chloe a family tree quilt, but first I wanted to make sure I have the hang of it. So here is what it looks like. I know it's not perfect, but it is my first one! 





3 comments:
I am so proud of you!!!!
I can't believe you know how to make a quilt. Well I guess I can but still! I can't do that sort of thing, I don't think I have the patience. I tried to sew some cushions for our kitchen chairs and that was a disaster and cost probably way more than it would have to buy them! You are so creative! That's a great idea to do a family tree quilt. You can hand it down through the generations!
Are you going to start a quilting club now? You could have all the girls over and teach us how. I learned how to quilt when I was 11, and made a six inch one for Mother's Day. Mine sucked, it's nothing compared to yours. You should have a show, Crafting Corner with Morgen, and I could be a guest every week. I'd be the one with no creativity that you would teach to be crafty. I think I'm on to something here, call HGTV!
Post a Comment