Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Pics




Chloe and Gamma coloring Easter eggs




















Easter fun at Steve & Deena's










Egg Hunt #1


















Easter morning- bright and early!








Basket from Papa & Mami









Max trying to get into the candy










Our beautiful Princess!












One big, happy family!








Here are the pictures- I'll tell you the stories tomorrow. I need to get some sleep!



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy, Happy!

Pretty little girl with lots of sugar for the next 6 months, yeah!

Austin & Lindsay said...

I love your Easter pics! Too bad I didn't get to take any... Your family pic is great. You guys are so cute! Did you have on pink shoes with your dress Morgen? I love them!! Hope you all are doing well!!

Jeremy and Morgen said...

Of course I had pink heels on! They are among my favorite shoes and they went perfectly with my suit! :)