Just a little over 3 weeks left! I can hardly believe the time is practically here!!! There are times when I am ready for Logan to be here and then other times that I keep thinking, "I don't have time for this, I have too much left to do!" I know he will come at just the right time. But I keep telling him that he can't come until after Feb 15th and not too close to Mar 1st. I will still be working after I have Logan, just from home. The 1st and 15th are paydays, so I still need to run payroll!! Just to clarify- Jeremy insists- I could take the time off from work, but I made the decision to continue working but from home. Jeremy in NO WAY pushed or even hinted that I do it- completely my decision. The last couple of weeks have gone by so fast and we just haven't had much time to finish Logan's room. At least he has a place to sleep! I did take an afternoon and broke out the sewing machine to make some wall decorations. We have had the hardest time finding things we liked (and agreed on!) that weren't too cutesy. But then the other extreme is practically redneck! So, I decided I would just make my own stuff. We still need to get him a dresser and me a chair. Eventually we'll have time to go shopping :) Chloe's birthday party is this weekend, baby showers and connect groups are next weekend, Jeremy has Winter Camp the following weekend and then Logan is due! There is a brief window on Sunday, but with it being Super Bowl Sunday and Jeremy having taught 3 times, I don't know how much I'll get out of him! I just need to hire a personal assistant to do all the things I don't have time to do (or that I don't feel like doing!).
I had an appointment today with my midwife. Things are looking fine. I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for a while now, but occasionally I get one or two really good, strong ones. Although I seem to be getting bigger, my weight gain has almost stopped. I think he is using up everything I'm taking in. But I still have enough energy throughout the day. My midwife encouraged me to stop drinking coffee, but she's silly sometimes. I did, however, promise to cut down. Nancy encouraged me to stop because I have been taking prescription & otc iron pills. I guess the caffeine affects the absorption. I've always been anemic, but apparently right now I am dangerously low in my iron levels. My midwife even asked if I randomly pass out from exhaustion or if I get dizzy when I walk. I've been fine, though. I find myself laughing at all the crazy things that have happened to me during this pregnancy. Just a little over 3 weeks left!


1 comment:
Don't worry... My doctor told me I was anemic too with Cara Grace. I was very tired though.
Are you going through your "nesting stage" yet? I bet you will go a little early with Logan, what do you think? :)
You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!
Post a Comment