Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Little Excitements

Jeremy calls me a makeup evangelist! But when I find something that I really like, I just have to tell everyone about it!!! And usually they try it, fall in love and start telling others. So, I have to tell you about my newest obsession. I am absolutely in love with the MAC Lip Conditioner. In the winter I get dry lips and Chloe has had outrageously dry lips for months. I have tried/bought just about everything you can think of for her lips- they were so pitiful looking! The other night, I was getting more makeup and they had the Lip Conditioner next to the register. So, I thought I would give it a try. It comes in 3 options: jar, tube, stick. I thought the stick would be easiest for Chloe but of course they were out. So I tried the tube. I intended to buy it for Chloe but ended up using it most of the time on me. I just didn't want to send it to school with her! I did use it on her in the mornings and evenings! After a couple of days, my lips have become so incredible soft. It just melts into your lips. So, Sunday I went back to Nordstrom to see if they had gotten anything in. I was in luck! They had just gotten their shipment that morning! So, I got Chloe her own, but in the stick. She loves it! I love it! And her lips are getting better already! Anyone with dry or chapped lips NEEDS to go get the Lip Conditioner! Or if you just want soft lips!

No comments: