

Logan's living space just keeps getting bigger. He practically has a mansion! But I know he's going to run out of room eventually! He is EXTREMELY active! Right now his favorite activities include kicking me in the ribs, pushing on my bladder and hitting a particular nerve. The last few weeks I have had times where I get this extreme pain in my lower abdomen. It is like a runner's cramp but more intense. It gets so bad that I can't walk or move- basically I just curl up into a ball. Then after it goes away I get this achy numbing throughout my leg. At my last check up I asked about it. Turns out he hits a nerve that causes it. Lucky me! And he does something to my bladder. It's not the typical pressure that just makes you feel like your bladder is full. Instead, it is a quick sharp pain. Have you ever had to go to the bathroom so bad but held it so long that you feel if you walk wrong or someone just touches you you might wet your pants? It's like a brief 2 seconds of that and then it goes away. But only 5 weeks left! We almost have his room done. Just a few more decorations and a dresser and we'll be set.


1 comment:
I thought Cara Grace would kick my bladder to pieces every night around 8 p.m! She was very active as well and still is. We call her "wiggle worm." I totally understand! But, you look so cute! Hang in there, not much longer!
Love ya!
Post a Comment