I have reached the point where I think I'm just about done being pregnant. I've stopped growing so much outward and now Logan is taking up all my insides! I have no room for my stomach, lungs, bladder, etc. I am so crowded that I have trouble leaning forward! But I have gotten so use to feeling him move around that I will miss it once he is here. It just seems normal to have little limbs poking me and pushing out on my stomach. Jeremy & I have figured out how to make him move around so we can watch him. He is very much like Chloe was and doesn't appreciate having his space crowded. Jeremy thinks it's funny to crowd him and watch as he kicks me! Yesterday was my 28th birthday and the beginning of my BirthMonth! Since my birthday was on a Wednesday we weren't able to do anything. But this weekend we are going out. And I have until Feb 3rd to lots of celebrating!


2 comments:
Yea! Only seven more weeks! I bet you are excited! It's so cool when your second child is born-almost more exciting than having the first! I hope the next several weeks go by quickly for you. Be sure and take some time just for You before little Logan arrives.
I am so sorry, Morgen, I forgot to send you a card for your birthday. Happy belated birthday!!
Grandma & Grandpa Lear
Post a Comment