I thought that I was going to put Chloe to bed early (9:00p is early on a Wednesday) and then have a little time to myself- WRONG!!! Last night I was putting away laundry when Chloe came up to me with really sticky, messy hands. "They're not bad, Mommy. They're really, really good. My belly likes them! They're not yucky." Then she holds out her hands so we can wash them. After washing her hands off I had her show me what she was talking about. I knew she had been in something she shouldn't have but I couldn't figure out what it was. She took me over to the trash can and held up a now empty box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Then Max came running over- he had icing on his mouth and the top of his head! "Max likes them, too!" Last weekend I bought Jeremy and Geoff a box of doughnuts. They ate most of them but there were about 4-5 left. Yesterday I finally threw the box away. Apparently, Max and Chloe found them and then ate every single doughnut left in the box. As hard as I tried, I still ended up laughing. I tried explaining that things in the trash were yucky, but she didn't believe me because she had tasted the doughnuts. My time for myself was then spent chasing my sugar-loaded 3 year old and dog! But "my" time that was lost was replaced with even better memories!



4 comments:
Ok that is flippin hilarious!!! Nothing like the adventures of a 3 year old and a dog to make you laugh.
~Justin
I just love Chloe! She is the funniest little girl I've ever met. She sure fills your life with great stories. Give her a big kiss from me.
Kids get into all kinds of crazy stuff! You wouldn't even believe what Grace has gotten into! Sometimes you wonder how their little bodies can handle what they put in their mouths!
Karon
That is so funny! That reminds me of the time my newphew (who was 2 at the time) was sneaky and ate a whole bag of hershey kisses. He hid all the wrappers under his bed. He later threw up b/c all the candy made him sick!
Post a Comment