Saturday, February 11, 2006

Chloe's Birthday Pictures

Zi, Jazmin & Chloe - they were amazed that their balls stayed up there!Sonja- She was always on the go and I never got a picture of her face
Hannah in the tunnels
Halle coming out of one of the ball pits
Halle & Chloe (Arria fell down) jumping on the bouncer
Chloe going through the tunnels
Paige & Chloe in a ball pit
Jazmin in the tunnels
Chloe and IsabelleOf course, it's not a party without the "girls"! Shannon (front), Elaine, Me, Jen, Leah, Sandra. We were missing Cherise- then it would be complete. Me with my friend Lisa

I just want to give a special thanks to our friends that came and endured through the party! This place was packed with kids ranging in ages from 2-8. That's a lot of kids and a lot of noise! But I want you to know how much I love each of you and how much it meant to me that you were here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast on Saturday!!! Chloe is such a fun kid! Great pictures! Although you could've Photoshoped mine a bit before you put it on. :) Much love for you all!!