A few weeks ago we bought Chloe a new Bible. It is a children's Bible and reads much like a storybook. She is so proud of her Bob Bible- it has a Bob the Tomato cover. In our routine of reading before bed, Chloe decided it was her turn to read to us. She was so serious and focused as she opened to the beginning. Then she began... "Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...." It was so funny! We struggled not to laugh, but you know us! "Mommy, be quite - don't laugh. This is God's Word," she whispered. She then proceded to tell us about how God made the earth and the animals and people. I love hearing her tell us about God and different stories from the Bible. I know she has learned so much more than we think. She recites memory verses and even understands some of the concepts. We are dog sitting for some friends while they are on vacation but their dog is not overly fond of ours. The dogs have been irritating each other a LOT! Chloe told me that God said they should forgive each other and be nice. Then she started reciting a memory verse that she learned at school or church!
Other news.... Jeremy is being ordained next Wednesday! I think I am more excited about it than he is! He has been a licensed minister for a few years, but now he is getting his ordination! I'm so proud of him!!! I know I've said it before, but whatever! His teaching just keeps getting better all the time! I love you, Honey, and I'm so proud of you!!!!!!


1 comment:
That is so awesome Jeremy is being ordained!!! What an accomplishment!!! Morgen please take pictures and post them on the blog for me. I wish I could be there to witness it.
Justin
Post a Comment