Saturday, February 18, 2006

Just Funny

I took Chloe to see Curious George today. Another great adventure at the theater! We met my friend, Elaine, there with her 2 girls, Halle & Arria. Chloe is pretty loud but Arria was louder! They were so cute to watch! They would hug at random, start giggling at silly parts of the movie and they all danced during any songs that came on. I would have taken pictures if there hadn't been other people in the theater! But at least I have this great memory. Before we left the house, I told Chloe to go put her shoes on and get Max's leash (he is becoming a car dog and goes everywhere with us). When I returned from getting my shoes on, I found her playing with Max (no leash) and these gorgeous red boots! It was so funny- she had her pants pulled up so she could wear the boots. After a few negotiations, we settled on a pair of pink cowgirl boots, under her pants.
Grandma, I tried to get some pictures of Max that would show how much he has grown, but he just doesn't hold still. This is the best I've got right now. I'll work on getting better ones- or maybe a new family picture with him in it.

No comments: