Saturday, February 11, 2006

Guess Who's 3!!!

I guess it's official. My "baby" is not a baby anymore! Where did the time go? How did she grow up so fast? I still look at her in amazement and think, "She's really a little kid, she's not a baby, she's not a toddler, but she really is a kid." Don't let her small stature fool you! This child is full of life and everything she does is BIG! She definately lives up to the saying, Large and In Charge! Her personality and vibrance is LARGE and her attitude is to be IN CHARGE! (Don't worry, we don't have a child-centered home! We still rule and reign!) Chloe has been such a blessing in our lives. Until the day I found out I was pregnant I always thought kids were great but I wasn't sure they were for me. My mind has been changed!!! Now I can't imagine what my life would be like without her! I love being a mother- especially to this spunky girl! Chloe has brought so much joy to Jeremy & me and to our families. God has some big plans for this one! She is so sensitive to others, caring and compassionate; so full of life and love! She is isn't afaid of anything or anyone, willing to toe the line, take a risk. Even at a young age, she is has the persistance and tenacity to do great things for God. I wish all people could have childlike faith. With her limited understanding of God, she already has a great love for Him & His house. She takes God's word as truth and believes that God can do anything! How awesome our lives would be if we always took God at His word and didn't talk or reason ourselves out of the great things He has for us! I thank God every day for blessing us with Chloe. She is a peacemaker, a light, one that can soften hard hearts, a joy, a love, a mover and a shaker!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future- Jeremiah 29:11

For Chloe's birthday, we took a bunch of kids to The Odyssey in Tacoma. It is a huge indoor playground (think McDonald's playland times 20). They played for hours, going through the maze of tunnels, jumping on the bouncers, climbing ropes, jumping through ball pits, you name it, they did it! I love coming to this place! It is much better than a Chuckie Cheese for kids this size. And the best part? I didn't have to decorate or clean up!!!! We got there around 10:30am and didn't leave until 2pm! Even then, Chloe wasn't ready to leave! One thing that Chloe LOVES and does do well is play! The blogs posted below contain some pictures of our Birthday Outing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHLOE. WE LOVE YOU!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!

Austin & Lindsay said...

That picture of Chloe is too cute! I love her outfit!! And her pose is priceless! She looks just like a little model! Hope Chloe had a wonderful third birthday!
Reagan says, "Happy Birthday Chloe!"

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Chloe! Morgen, I can still remember when you dropped her off in my class! So big now!