I know it has been a few days since Valentine's Day, but whatever! This year's V-Day was very fun. The night before, Chloe and I made chocolate covered strawberries for her teachers and some of our friends. That was eventful! I'm such a perfectionist and she just wants to help/eat them. But they turned out beautifully. I found some of the largest strawberries I've ever seen and bought about 4 lbs! But the 4 lbs only had about 24 strawberries. Of course we saved some for ourselves!!! They went great with sparkling cider :)
Here is Chloe "helping" with the strawberries

Almost finished...

And viola... They're done!

We make a great team in the kitchen- I make them, she eats them!

We had a sitter for Chloe Tuesday night (Thanks, Lisa!) and went out for a nice evening alone. Jeremy started the night out right with beautiful flowers that he picked out himself- white roses, daisies and beautiful gerbera daisies (my absolute favorite!!!). Then he took me out for a delicious dinner. We ended our evening with our usual "date tradition." We got coffee and walked around the mall, holding hands and just enjoying each other's company.


2 comments:
OMG! I love her glasses! Too cute!
She's suppose to wear them all the time, but getting her to do something she doesn't want to is pretty hard. So we settle for as much time at home as we can get.
Post a Comment