Pic of Pirates Booty
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
When Mom is Upstairs...
I went upstairs to put laundry away. Apparently this is what happens when I am not around! These are a few of the pics I found on my camera when I loaded pictures onto the computer this evening!!!!
Pic of Pirates Booty
Not sure what she is doing... but Logan loved being the photographer (most pics are of Chloe)



And someone thought it would be funny to stand on the kitchen table! They know they would be in so much trouble if I caught them. I guess that was part of the thrill!
Pic of Pirates Booty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love it! Well when mom's busy they will be mischevious(sp)! While I took a shower yesterday, Bella somehow found a marker and colored on Caleb's head. You can kinda see it through is hair!
I do love my grandchildren. Thank you for keeping me updated in your day to day lives. I love it.
Post a Comment