
It is never a dull moment in our house! Christmas was no exception! From the time Chloe was a baby she has never liked Santa. People would ask her what Santa was going to bring her and she would reply with, "Nothing. I don't like him. My Mommy & Daddy will get me presents." At least we don't have to worry about how to break the news to her about Santa! We had to wake her up early enough to play with her toys before we left for Jeremy's parents- and she is not a morning person! But when Jeremy brought her out, her face lit up! Watching her open presents was hilarious. She had to have every piece of paper and tape off the present before she would really look at it. But as soon as it was COMPLETELY unwrapped, there would be a huge gasp and "OHHHH!!!!! Thank you!!!!" It was like every gift was THE gift. She got excited over the new toys, the new clothes, even the new clothes for her dolls! She got to "help" open a gift for Logan and was so excited about his gifts. One had $10 in it and she wanted to keep his dollar - all money is a dollar to her- because he was too little to need it. She got a card with $50 in it and started jumping up and down, "I got a dollar! I got a dollar!"
Even with all the craziness of Christmas, we had such a great time. There were so many parties and family get-togethers. Tuesday morning I even slept in until 8:30am! I never sleep past 6:30. But now I may never get up early again! For "our" gift, Jeremy and I bought a memory foam mattress. It is absolutely amazing! I have woken up with either a shoulder or back ache for the last few months. But now I haven't had any aches. It has been heavenly!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got to spend plenty of time with family and friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment