Tuesday, November 28, 2006

1st Snow





It started snowing last night! We were pretty surprised to have snow in our area.











This was our backyard early this morning. I don't have pretty pictures from the daytime because I was one of the those crazy people that still went to work today. But I did wait until 10am. I didn't really have to go but since I have workaholic tendencies there were things that I wanted to get done. But at least I don't have to go in tomorrow! I'm a smart one, I brought it home with me!

Chloe went to a friend's house today and got to play in the snow. They built snowmen and had a snowball fight. But she is still a little upset with me because I wouldn't let her make snow angels! It's the mom in me- I didn't want her head getting wet and her to get sick :P

No comments: