


We had our Fall Fun Party on Tuesday night. Chloe was spoiled beyond belief! She got enough candy for 10 kids! This year was so much fun because she really enjoyed playing all the games and the inflatables. She went on the giant slide about 100 times. We had searched forever to find Chloe's costume- she HAD to be a ballerina from Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses. While there were tons of Princess Genevieve dresses, it was hard to find the ballerina set. She was so adorable as a ballerina. But because we were late getting to the North location due to traffic I didn't get any pre-fun pictures. So by the time I caught up with her and got pictures, her hair had come loose and the little bit of makeup was pretty much gone! And of course her ballet slippers had disappeared!!! So although I didn't get all the pictures I wanted, she had a great time!


No comments:
Post a Comment