Wednesday, November 01, 2006

24 Weeks


Things are going well- just growing at rapid rates! We were going through pictures of when I was pregnant with Chloe the other night. I am the same size now at 24 weeks as I was with her at 38 weeks! It is crazy to think that this is how big I got with her. And I still have a few months to grow! Logan is VERY active and I think he may be a soccer player! He sure does love to kick!!! People have been asking if I have had crazy cravings while being pregnant. I haven't had any crazy cravings but my taste buds have changed. I don't like fish right now, I still gag at the smell of coffee, I prefer beef to chicken, and I love pop! I am not a pop drinker but right now I love it. I am hooked on diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. And I like chocolate! I don't usually prefer chocolate anything but I do for now. Fortunately, I do have self-control! I don't want to gain too much weight :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Can't wait to see you guys!

Austin & Lindsay said...

What a cute maternity top! You look so good! My biggest craving with this pregnancy was sweet tea! The baby is here. We will post pics and blog later on today. We've all been recovery and getting into the swing of things!