
Jeremy and I spent a weekend at Seaside, OR. Lots of relaxation!

Picture of us in our suite

Our resort was right on the beach. It was nice to just walk out our door and stroll down the beach at sunset. :)

Chloe is still going strong with her gymnastics

Working on her stradle roll

She loves all the obstacle courses that they set up. She is absolutely fearless!

We had our annual women's dessert and breakfast. This was my table this year. I even made my own tablecloth and matching napkins. I am definately putting some miles on my sewing machine!

Another view of my table. All the tables were so beautiful and creative. With over 140 tables, you would think there would be at least 2 that were alike. But amazingly, they were all unique and wonderful!
So, that's just a rundown of what we've been doing lately. I am sure I will put up more stuff as the week goes by :)


3 comments:
Your table looked so pretty! I still have to upload my pictures, then I can post some.
You have to give me the info on where you stayed, we still never got to Seaside yet. Maybe soon!
Chloe is too cute in her 'gym' scene and outfit!
man my hair looks bad again!
You guys look like you're staying busy! Glad you two could get away for a weekend. That's always nice! Chloe is too cute as a little gymnast-it's great you can get her started this early!
Post a Comment