Tuesday, May 16, 2006

That Darn Dog!

I remember an episode of the Brady Bunch where Cindy was missing her doll and others were missing various things. They each blamed the other, just sure the other had taken it. That has been our household lately. On several occasions I have blamed Jeremy for losing something because I was 100% sure I saw him with it last- and we all know I am NEVER wrong!!! Many mornings you can hear the song "Where is My Hairbrush" throughout the house. I have been missing just odds and ends, things of little significance. On the Brady Bunch, the real culprit was the dog- the items hidden away in the dog house. Tonight, I was getting Max's toy from his kennel. Guess what I found?!? ALL kinds of neat things! Max has been very busy. Some were odd tokens, some just paper he found and stashed away. I even found the cap to one of my perfume bottles that I have been missing for over a week! That one I was sure Chloe had lost- either down the toilet or in the trash can- because she loves to play with my stuff in my bathroom. Apparently I need to pay more attention to Max's kennel!

No comments: