Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend!


I love Memorial Day weekend!!!! I absolutely LOVE camping and I am so excited for this weekend!!! We have a great group of friends that go with us to the ocean and it is always so much fun. The only bummer is that Jeremy still has service responsibilities so he never gets to stay the entire weekend. Usually he and Josh drive back to Seattle on Saturday and come back Sunday afternoon. Since a majority of us have Fridays off, we get an extra long weekend at the ocean :) This year we tried to get Steve and Deena to join us, but they are staying home and watching Chloe instead! Max is too much of a city dog to go so he will be at a sleepover with some other dogs. Yea, fun!

1 comment:

Austin & Lindsay said...

That sound like fun! I haven't been camping in years, but would really like to go again. There are so many places to camp in the mountains close to our house... I hope you have a great time!!- some adult time!