Thursday, March 23, 2006

Not Much

I really wish I had some amazing story to tell or information to give out, but the truth is I don't. We have been working like crazy- so much going on with our Youth, especially with our conference coming up, restructuring one of our locations, the day-to-day training of leaders, etc. I am almost done with Cheer. We have our State- and final- competition on Saturday so we have been at extra long practices every night for the last couple of weeks. Chloe is doing great. She is in gymnastics and loving it, she still loves preschool- her favorite part being free play, she is a great helper in the kitchen! She makes bagels for breakfast for everyone. Who knows, she may have the same passion that I do! I cut open the bagels for her and give her a spoon and she puts on the cream cheese and puts them together. On Saturdays, she helps with cracking eggs, slicing strawberries (no she doesn't get a knife, I have a child-safe egg/strawberry slicer that she uses), and whatever else she can get her hands on! Max has RPS, Retarded Puppy Syndrome and we will be so glad when he gets out of the puppy phase! I am really looking forward to April! Without all the cheer practices and competitions, I will have some time to myself before I get Chloe from school. As odd as this sounds, I am so excited to be able to sit down at my sewing machine again and finish my projects!


3 comments:

Shannon said...

Poor Max! Good Luck on Saturday CFS! Go girls!!!!

Austin & Lindsay said...

Chloe is so darn cute! You know, I can see some of Jeremy in her too! I think it's her eyes, maybe? I love her hair.

Jeremy and Morgen said...

In this picture, she looks a lot like Jeremy. She has his mouth and cheeks. And his deep dimples! When she is with me she looks just like me. When she is with Jeremy she looks just like him!