Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Chloe- Supermodel!

Chloe doesn't take pictures- she poses. She was so proud because she dressed herself. She chose her entire outfit: Pink jammies, matching pink panties, and... her snow boots! I know these are a lot of similar pictures, but it makes more sense with the conversation!





CHLOE: Mommy, look! I put my clothes on by myself. See?

ME: Wow, Chloe. Good job.









CHLOE: You like it? You want to take my picture?

ME: I would love to take your picture. Smile!







ME: 1, 2, 3!

CHLOE: Strikes a pose between 2 & 3











ME: Chloe, stand up so I can take your picture

CHLOE: Cheeeese!!!! Strikes another pose








ME: Ok, let's take one more- 1, 2, 3!

CHLOE: Strike a different pose










CHLOE: Mommy, Max wants you to take his picture. Take a picture of me, too!








CHLOE: Oh, Max. Good boy. You want Mommy to take more? Mommy, Max wants more pictures. And he wants to take pictures with me!

MAX: Please, just make it all end soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! She is so cute! Modeling here is she comes!

Shannon said...

OMGOSH! I could just eat her up!