Sometimes I wonder where Chloe's stubbornness comes from ;) Last night when I picked her up from church, she was in a tizzy! Chloe was very upset because she couldn't have a prize from the pirate's chest, which they get for learning the memory verses. It wasn't that she couldn't quote her memory verse. She was mad because she didn't like the new memory verse. She tried convincing Fala that it was the wrong verse. I think Chloe rambled off every verse of the Bible except the one that would get her a prize. When I picked her up she told me the teacher doesn't know the Bible because it was the wrong verse. It cracks me up how my ever-changing girl can be so set in her ways. But as least her favorite verse is a good one- Never get tired of doing good - 2 Thes. 3:13 (Preschool Version).
I have new pictures that I will put up soon. Since the weather has been nice, we have been outside a lot lately. Max and Chloe love it! I am really enjoying my extra time right now. I have renewed my relationship with my sewing machine! And my kitchen! Poor Jeremy! He is eating a lot lately and having to try some new things- which he is pretty hesitant. He is very visual so it has to look delicious and SOUND delicious. I made him try stuffed eggplant on Tuesday. I actually had to cut a piece off and put it on his plate to get him to try it. Unfortunately, it wasn't the best one (I've made it much better, Sorry Leah) it it was still tasty! So his reward for eating it is this weekend he gets to have tacos.


No comments:
Post a Comment