Chloe has been doing very well in preschool! Before she started school, she could count to 10 on her own, say her ABCs and identify colors (primarily pink!!). Pretty smart for a 2 year old! Yesterday when I picked her up from school, I was reading through her daily activity page. She is learning a LOT of Spanish! I knew she could count to 10 in Spanish, but now they are learning other words. This month they are learning different foods. Preschool sure has changed over the years! I remember coloring and building houses out of foam bricks or gluing macaroni to construction paper. I was so proud how smart my Chloe is when she started singing me a song entirely in Spanish. Then while we were decorating her Christmas tree, she started reciting the Pledge of Alligence and Bible verses. The intelligence of children is far underrated by adults!! I might be bias because she is mine, as I am sure most parents are, but I have seen other 2 & 3 year olds that don't seem to be as advanced as Chloe. You may laugh at me when I say she is a genius, but you have to admit she is one smart cookie!!!!
And how could I talk about being proud without bragging about my husband!!! I hope all wives are as in love and in awe of their husbands as I am. Jeremy was a great speaker when we were in Bible college, but he has advanced so much! I love listening to him teach. He has developed his own style and personality that is just amazing- and captivating! It's incredible to watch him hold the attention of Jr. Highers and High Schoolers for an entire service while bringing real truth, Word, depth, life principles and fun! It's easy to just entertain, but to really change people's lives is completely different. I think because we've worked with teens for so long and I've taught in services quite a bit, I can truly appreciate the talent, skill and annointing that it takes to reach today's youth. Most people think it would be the easiest, funnest job you could have but I think it takes the most work, the most drive & determination and the most criticism of all professions! Honey, I am so very proud of everything you are doing and I am so honored to serve with you!!! I love you!
And how could I talk about being proud without bragging about my husband!!! I hope all wives are as in love and in awe of their husbands as I am. Jeremy was a great speaker when we were in Bible college, but he has advanced so much! I love listening to him teach. He has developed his own style and personality that is just amazing- and captivating! It's incredible to watch him hold the attention of Jr. Highers and High Schoolers for an entire service while bringing real truth, Word, depth, life principles and fun! It's easy to just entertain, but to really change people's lives is completely different. I think because we've worked with teens for so long and I've taught in services quite a bit, I can truly appreciate the talent, skill and annointing that it takes to reach today's youth. Most people think it would be the easiest, funnest job you could have but I think it takes the most work, the most drive & determination and the most criticism of all professions! Honey, I am so very proud of everything you are doing and I am so honored to serve with you!!! I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment