Thursday, December 01, 2005

Guess What I Did Tonight!!?!!

Tonight, we were all snuggled in our townhouse, watching a movie and sipping hot cocoa as the long-awaited snow fell into a beautiful white blanket outside our window.

IT SNOWED!!!!!! I'm so excited that after all the talk about snow it finally happened. Even though I've been in Seattle for quite a while, I still get shocked at people's reaction to just the slightest bit of snow. I would put pictures up right now, but my camera is broken. I will take pictures tomorrow with Jeremy's and try to get them up.

Poor Chloe, she HATES the snow and cold. Every day as we leave for school, she pulls her hat down over her face so that the cold doesn't get her. And Heaven forbid we go anywhere without her gloves!!! My daughter was meant to live in tropical weather! This morning I woke to her yelling, "Help me! I'm stuck! Mommy, help. I'm stuck." When I went to "help" her, she was sitting up, curled in a ball on top of her pillow. "Mommy, I'm stuck on my Hello Kitty (her pillow). My booty is cold. I can't get on my bed." She was "stuck" on her pillow because her bed was cold and she didn't want to touch it! So, there she sat with her blanket wrapped around her waiting for someone to help her off her pillow! I guess it's time to crank up the heat.

No comments: