It's almost CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I love, love, love this time of year! People are more courteous, lots of parties to go to/host, my annual Christmas Cookie Baking Day with all the girls, LIGHTS everywhere, Christmas songs.... I just love all things Christmas! Jeremy and I can be such kids when it comes to holidays like this. But having Chloe is the biggest joy of all. She has been such a blessing in our lives. My heart melts when I get to see things through her eyes. Who knew that snowmen would be so wonderful? Or that snowflakes are so thrilling? Or that 2 year olds know that words to Frosty the Snowman? Her eyes light up when houses are decorated with lights and santas and all things tacky! When Jeremy & I are out shopping, we find so many things that we "just have to get for Chloe." Seeing a little kid get really excited because you bought her a new pencil makes you want to buy her the world.
And my wonderful husband... I don't even know where to start! He is a giant kid! He loves getting presents just as much as Chloe does. But the most beautiful thing about my husband is that he would sacrifice and give anything to see that Chloe and I are happy. While he is getting an amazing Christmas gift (and it is REALLY good ~ he's going to be so surprised!) he is more concerned that Chloe and I get everything we want for Christmas, even if it means that all he gets is socks and underwear (which he isn't). He is so giving and selfless. I am so happy being married to him- he truly is the love of my life. Around the holidays, people give the typical answer of what they are thankful for- their family. But I truly am thankful that I am married to a loving, giving, wonderful man of God and that we have a beautiful, vibrant daughter. I thank God all the time that I got the "best." At least to me, I got the best!!!
And my wonderful husband... I don't even know where to start! He is a giant kid! He loves getting presents just as much as Chloe does. But the most beautiful thing about my husband is that he would sacrifice and give anything to see that Chloe and I are happy. While he is getting an amazing Christmas gift (and it is REALLY good ~ he's going to be so surprised!) he is more concerned that Chloe and I get everything we want for Christmas, even if it means that all he gets is socks and underwear (which he isn't). He is so giving and selfless. I am so happy being married to him- he truly is the love of my life. Around the holidays, people give the typical answer of what they are thankful for- their family. But I truly am thankful that I am married to a loving, giving, wonderful man of God and that we have a beautiful, vibrant daughter. I thank God all the time that I got the "best." At least to me, I got the best!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment