
Sometimes it seems like Chloe just grows overnight. We were putting Chloe to bed a few nights ago and realized that her little bed was getting a too small. Yesterday she got a "big" bed. We put the twin bed from the other bedroom into her room and went shopping for special sheets. After her cold booty night, I though she would appreciate some flannel sheets. She absolutely loves Hello Kitty and has been wanting the bedding for a while. Well... I found Hello Kitty flannel sheets! We had bought her a warm fuzzy Hello Kitty blanket that we were going to save for Christmas, but after finding the sheets I just couldn't help myself! And it was worth it!!! She so loves her "new" bed. Last night was her first night with all her new stuff and I think she likes it~ she drags her new blanket all over the house. She would have taken it to church if we had let her. I am excited about her new bedding because it is pink AND PURPLE. Sometimes I wish she wasn't so darn cute- I just want to give her everything her little heart could possibly desire. Even though I said I wouldn't spoil her, I just can't help myself!


No comments:
Post a Comment