Chloe's class had a Thanksgiving party last Wednesday. Since she is in the AM class, they just had snacks instead of making a meal. They had fruit salad, pumpkin pie, rolls and homemade butter. Each kid got to take turns making the butter and mixing fruit. Then they had a little performance of Thanksgiving songs that they have been learning.
Over the Thanksgiving weekend, we went out to Jeremy's parents. All the cousins were there and got to play. Here is a picture of them with Steve & Deena: Chloe (5), Logan (1), Bella (2) and Kaden (3 wks).
I can hardly believe it is December already! Fortunately, I have all my Christmas shopping done, so that is one less thing to worry about. But this is still a pretty busy month for us. Jeremy has promised to get out my Christmas decorations by Friday. I really want to have the house all decorated before our baking day. Every year, I have an all girls' Christmas Cookie Baking Day. I started it several years ago and was shocked at how many young adults don't know how to bake. So I have a bunch of girls over for the day and we bake and watch movies all day long. It is always so much fun! And now so many of us have little kids that we get to pass on our tradition to them as well. I know they have fun! We bake sugar cookies and they get to decorate them. Well, decorate/eat frosting.... Next week I will have some great holiday pictures to put on here :)


1 comment:
I can't wait for Saturday! It's goign to be so much fun.
Post a Comment