Monday, December 22, 2008

More Snow! And Christmas NW

It has been snowing steadily for a few days. We now have at least a foot of snow! I don't think I have seen this much snow since I was a kid! You can't even see where we went outside the other day now.
Chloe's Kids Choir performed 3 times yesterday. I have to admit I was a little nervous about how she would do. Anything she has been involved in up to this point hasn't worked. Dance, gymnastics, church performances, etc. She does great up to the last minute before the performance. Then suddenly she would get stage fright and not go on. We have tried not to make it a big deal, but it was a concern to me. That is just not her personalily! So we didn't make this a big deal (although it actually was!) and kept telling her how proud we were and what a great job she was doing. I guess yesterday she overcame her stage fright! Not only did she go on, but she was such a ham! She may look like me, but she is all Jeremy!!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Morgen said...

I tried to hold the camera steady but I couldn't stop laughing!!!!