Unfortunately I don't have any new pics to put up right now. I have been really bad at taking pictures lately. So what has been going on around here? Let's see....
Jeremy has been working quite a bit getting ready for the holiday season. It is our busiest time of year for the church. We love being at the north location! We get to be involved in so many areas of the church- young adults, membership, discipleship, men's and women's ministry, and of course youth!
I am now in the 19th week of this pregnancy. I am starting to regain my energy!!!! I don't have to have a nap everyday anymore :) Most food is staying down now which is pretty exciting! I have figured out that if I don't eat before noon or after 7pm I am less likely to puke. I am starting to get a bump. But it isn't the cute prego belly. It's the "is she gaining weight?" belly. But I can't button my pants anymore. Yet definately not big enough for maternity clothes. I can't buy bigger sizes of pants because then the seat and legs are too baggy. So unless I am going somewhere, I live in PJs.
Chloe loves school! She has made tons of friends, which doesn't really surprise us. She is learning to read and is so excited about reading and writing. She also gets to be in the KidsZone Kids Choir this year for our Christmas program. It is for 6-11 year olds. But she is so close to turning 6 that she got to join early. She is loving it and can hardly wait for her performance. She has gotten taller but is still one of the shorter ones in her class. We had a conversation today about height and that she just might be shorter than the rest of friends permanently.
Logan is beginning to talk more. He has finally figured out that he has to verbally speak, instead of sign, if he wants Chloe to listen. Otherwise, she would just talk right over him. And he's putting together words. We finally got him to start using "yes." He use to just say "no" to everything. And he loves watching Spongebob. He calls it BobBob. It is so cute when the theme song comes on because he sings along with it. And at the end when Spongebob plays his nose like a flute, Logan imitates.
Although we could go in for an ultrasound anytime to find out what we are having, we decided to wait until after the holidays. Sorry! I guess we just aren't in a hurry this time. If we have a boy, we are set. If we have a girl, all we need to get are clothes. Jeremy wants another boy. Chloe and I want another girl. Usually we know what we are having because we have had either just the girl name or just the boy name. But this time we have a boy and a girl name. So we will either have Cole Alexander or Anneliese Joy.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats! See you all soon!
Post a Comment