I have often wondered what other families do in the evenings. In my mind, I picture Mom and Dad sitting in matching chairs nestled by the fireplace reading books. And the children lie quietly on the floor at their feet playing board games. I guess in my version there also is a dog lying by the fireplace and a cat curled up on the back of Mom's chair.
My world has never played out like that. My children don't sit or lie quietly for anything. And if I did have a fire going in the fireplace that I don't currently have, I would be trying to keep Logan from touching it or throwing toys in it. And all the while listening to Chloe talk nonstop about whatever her creative mind has wrapped itself around at that moment. So, here is a little piece of "normalcy" in our lives...


1 comment:
OMG That was awesome! She didnt get those moves from jeremy, or did she?
Post a Comment