Monday, May 14, 2007

Updates


Logan is 2 1/2 months old. At his dr appt on the 9th, he weighed 11 lbs, 7 oz and was 24" long. He's a pretty big guy, already wearing 3-6 month clothes and filling them out nicely. He is cooing like crazy and is still so laid back and happy. He has figured out how to hit the toys on his bouncer to start the music. He has started teething. The pediatrician said all babies drool like crazy starting at 2 months, but you can feel a tooth just under the skin on his bottom gum.
Chloe had a sleepover Friday night. Three 4 year olds! They were so much fun, though! They stayed up until 11pm- and got each other up at 7am!!! We still haven't decided on a preschool but will soon.
The other day, Chloe asked Logan if he loved her a lot. I told her he did, so she asked him, "Logan, then will you take my bath for me tonight?" She's getting too smart!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Bella was over 1lb heavy than she was at that age! I thought she was so small! What a chunky!

Austin & Lindsay said...

Logan is so cute!!! I love the shirt- classic! I wished we lived closer...Reagan would've loved a sleepover!

Shannon said...

OMGSH! he is really starting to look like chloe! so cute!!!!!