Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!!

My Mother's Day took a different route than what we had planned. I got some gorgeous flowers and Chloe, with Jeremy's help, made me a HUGE card! They snuck off to a friends house to make it and took my scapbooking tote with them. So my card had lots of little extras added to it. I don't know if Chloe did it subconsciously or if she just ran out of room. She drew a picture of our family but drew Logan on the other side, off by himself. Every once in a while the jealousy monster rears its ugly head.

We were scheduled at our north church this morning so my plan was to stop downtown at PF Changs for lunch and then get a pair of shoes I have been eyeing. Well... Friday I left my phone in the cart at Fred Meyer. So, Happy Mother's Day to me, now I have to get a new phone. I was a little sick to my stomach over that one. I have over 250 contacts in my phonebook. Not to mention my calendar and tons of other information! I live by my phone. So when I called TMobile, the only way to retrieve the information was to buy another Sidekick. So we after a quick trip to BurgerMaster we spent a good portion of our afternoon at the mall, getting a new phone. I guess now I need to do something really big for Jeremy for Father's Day :p

No comments: