

Last weekend Chloe, Logan and I got the wonderful opportunity to see one of my favorite families! Kendra and Haddie were in OR with her parents while Brian was on deployment. The 6 1/2 hour drive only took me 9 hrs and 2 turn-arounds! I was amazed at how well Chloe and Logan rode for such a long time. Of course, we did have to make a few stops- Starbucks, food, Target, Starbucks....
Kendra is beautifully pregnant. She is nearing the 2nd trimester and most of her sickness is passing. When I was at the same stage, I was tired, cranky and VERY irritable. But Kendra, although she said she had been tired and cranky, was so patient and loveable. I have been so blessed to have this wonderful friend, whose friendship has lasted over the years, up and downs, good and not-so-good times, someone who will challenge me and hold me accountable and yet love me despite my flaws. I love you Kendra!!!
Haddie turned 2 and is absolutely adorable! She has the biggest blue eyes- I think they might account for 50% of her face :) Anything Chloe did, Haddie did. And anything Haddie did, Chloe did. She has a very sweet disposition, yet enough spunk to keep you on your toes. Chloe is already talking about having a tea party and sleepover with Haddie next summer when they are passing through this area.


No comments:
Post a Comment