Sunday, May 06, 2007

May Already!

It's so hard to believe that it is already May! Time has gone by so fast. This weekend we had our Women's Dessert & Breakfast. I wasn't going to do a table this year since Logan is so young. But at the last minute, I couldn't help myself. Deena and Maddy, my soon-to-be sister, were able to come to the breakfast, so that was fun.

Logan has started laughing, which is so stinkin' cute!!! We still have our evening entertainment with Chloe. She is definately a performer :) We are nearing the enrollment deadline for school and have only narrowed it down to 3 schools. Only 3 weeks to go.

In other news, my best friend Kendra is pregnant!!!!! I am so excited for them!!!! Haddie is about to turn 2 and she is just the most adorable little girl ever. I know this next one will be just as wonderful. Funny story here. I have been having crazy dreams about people being pregnant. So far, there have been 8 people in my dreams. Of the 8, 4 have recently found out they are pregnant. So you other 4, watch out!!!!

3 comments:

Austin & Lindsay said...

Is that your starbucks cup on the table??? :)

Jeremy and Morgen said...

Yes :) I set my purse and coffee down so I could take the picture and I didn't even think about it being in the picture. I guess the table turned out to be a great reflection of me!

Austin & Lindsay said...

Oh, by the way- I forgot to say I think your table is beautiful!