Monday, June 05, 2006

Fun Times


Oh the beauty of Seattle! I was fortunate to have my camera in my purse that day. What's even better is that I saw this same man on this corner a few days later. Only this time he was arguing over the corner with one of our local prostitutes. Even with my window rolled up I could hear them yelling at each other. Finally, he threw a coke cup at her, she flipped him off and then the fun was over :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Great to see you today and I LOVE your new hair color! How did Chloe like Dora? Is she all tuckered out? I've seen this guy in Des Moines, how bold can you be?! I'll send you that picture on MySpace! Later!

Austin & Lindsay said...

What a great picture! I showed Austin, we both had a good laugh! What is your new hair color like? Take a pic I want to see!!