Sunday, June 25, 2006

Gymnastics Recital


Chloe had a gymnastics recital at the beginning of the month- I know, I'm a little late on it. Her class had a western theme and performed to the song We Are the Cowboys. They dressed up in little cowgirl outfits and and hats and stick ponies. I don't have any pictures of Chloe's performance because she actually didn't perform. She got out there and then suddenly developed a case of stage fright. This is the first time this has happened! So, she and I sat on the side of the mat and watched her class go through the routine. When we left she started crying and said she was sorry for not going out there. Apparently she didn't like all the people sitting around watching her. But she still looked so cute in her outfit. They got to keep the stick ponies so we brought it home and she did her routine for us and even sang the song!

No comments: