YIKES!!!!! I can't hardly believe it is almost Feb! Where did January go? We are already having a great 2010 and know it is only going to get better! Baby is crawling and trying to stand, Chloe is busy planning her birthday party and Logan keeps me laughing daily! Jeremy and I have set goals for 2010 and I am going to have to change one of mine already! I wanted to do 8 wedding cakes, 10 birthday cakes, 5 shower cakes and 5 misc. I am already booked for 4 weddings, 4 birthdays, and 3 misc. And all by May! I think I will have to stretch for higher goals!
Logan has finally figured out that he doesn't have to do everything Chloe says or play only what and how she wants to play. Rough adjustments for Chloe! Sometimes it feels like all I do is referee. Ahhh, siblings.... The other day Logan was in Chloe's room banging on a drum. She asked him to stop but he ignored her. It went from "Logan, will you please stop doing that?" to "Logan, stop banging on the drum. Please." After several pleas had been ignored, we heard "Logan, stop it! That' annoying!" Again, no reponse but to keep playing his drum. She snapped! "Logan, STOP it! You are annoying and I don't want to listen to you anymore. Stop IT!" This finally got a response from him. "NO, Chloe. I WONT stop!" And he proceeded to play even louder. I couldn't help laughing to myself.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment