Monday, February 01, 2010

For the month of January, Jeremy and I cut out coffee and caffeine. Well, I guess I should say for most of the month.... This last week of Jan, we started drinking decaf. It was nice to get the "need" out of our systems. I love waking up in the mornings and not needing to make a pot of coffee to get the day started! Although I still really like drinking coffee, I am ok without it. But I have begun a new love- tea! Not the tea bags you get from the store, but real leafy tea. I am drinking herbal teas with no caffeine and really enjoy them. Jeremy is going back to coffee, just not as much as before, now that January is over. I, however, have decided to stick with my teas and just do coffee on occasion. I think I will become a social drinker ;)

No comments: