Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

I thought I would post about some of the highlights of 2009 for our family!

-I turned 30! I had a HUGE party- with over 100 people at it :)
-My Dad and brother, Jake, came out to visit for a week
-Jeremy and I went to Vegas for a week vacation with NO kids!
-We went on Lift Winter Retreat with our teens
-Chloe had a birthday celebration at school
-Chloe had her first slumber party!
-Chloe turned 6
-Logan turned 2 and got his "big boy" bed
-Vision Conference was amazing!!!
-My Mom moved out here
-One sister got engaged
-Jeremy went to lunch with Brian Houston, Pastor of Hillsong, Australia
-Baby was born!
-We got to coach a Couple's Communication course
-My niece was born
-I hosted 2 tables for our Cherish Dessert/Breakfast & Fashion Show
-I made 6 wedding cakes, 8 birthday cakes, 2 bridal shower cakes, 1 bachelor party cake, 1 baby shower cake, and 4 misc cakes!
-Chloe finished Kindergarten
-Logan is potty trained!
-Baby and I took a trip to MO
-We surprised my Dad for his 50th birthday!!!
-Jeremy now oversees most of the North campus
-Jeremy is teaching in Vision College
-I started teaching in Wordshop
-Chloe went on vacation with Jeremy's parents
-We had our Revolution Youth Conference, with approx 550 teens
-Jeremy taught at a youth camp in ID
-Jeremy went with Pastor Casey to a conference in Hawaii (lucky!)
-Chloe started 1st grade
-And she has learned how to read
-The kids enjoyed Fall Fun Party and Trick-or-Treating on Halloween
-I got away for a few days to our Women's Conference
-We had a great Thanksgiving with great friends
-I did NOT go shopping on Black Friday this year
-We attended several Christmas parties
-We enjoyed Christmas Eve with my Mom, then went to Candlelight service at church
-Christmas morning was relaxing and fun
-Christmas night was spent with Jeremy's family
-Logan and Baby are pacifier-free!!!!!!!!
-We paid off one car, all credit cards and loans, most of the midwife- now just have to finish off the midwife and the other car then we are DONE!!!!

We definately had a very blessed year in 2009! There were some rough spots in the road, but mostly it was a great year :) Jeremy and I are looking forward to 2010 and are expecting GREAT things to happen.

No comments: