And now we have a beautiful baby girl- Annalise Joy. She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz, was 20 in long, born at 2:50am. We are all so in love with her. She doesn't fuss and hardly makes a sqeak. I love content babies :) Chloe is in full "Big Sister" mode. Logan surprised me. I was nervous about how he would react to her. But he has been amazing! He hasn't been jealous at all. In fact, he wants to hold her all the time. We can hardly set her down because he goes over to "hold" her or check on her. Everything is about Baby or Nonnie. When Logan tries to say Annalise, it sounds like Nonnie.
We are all doing great- a little tired, but great! My midwife told me I had to stay home for a few days and rest (I think she knows me!). So I said I would. It has been hard and I am ready to get out of this house! It was especially hard to stay home today and miss Wordshop and Church. In fact, I was scheduled to teach Wordshop. That was the hardest activity to give up! But I do want to recover nicely so I stayed home.

And for the Baby Guessing contest, my friend Sarah won! She guessed the 21st, 7lbs, 2:30am. I will mail your goodies to you!!!! Congrats :)


2 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet Annalise Joy, that's a great name. It makes me smile.
Congrats! I can't wait to see her! She's so cute and tiny! She was just about Bella's size!
Post a Comment