So many of our friends have birthdays this month, so I wanted to say Happy Birthday to everyone. I love you all and I am so blessed to have you as part of our lives! Happy Birthday, Amber, Cami, Leah, Greg, Dawny, Richard, Steve, Ben, Wendy, Christian, Ricy, Josh, Brendan, Grandma Burns and Justin!Monday, January 26, 2009
Happy Birthday & Congrats!
So many of our friends have birthdays this month, so I wanted to say Happy Birthday to everyone. I love you all and I am so blessed to have you as part of our lives! Happy Birthday, Amber, Cami, Leah, Greg, Dawny, Richard, Steve, Ben, Wendy, Christian, Ricy, Josh, Brendan, Grandma Burns and Justin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am hurt... You forgot about me!!! :)
Justin
I am so SORRY!!!! Blame it on the pregnant brain!!!! Almost everyone has a birthday at the end of the month, so the ones at the beginning are a little fuzzy!
I am just giving you a hard time...especially since you are older than me!!!
~Justin
That's right- respect your elders! Hahaha
Post a Comment