Sometimes I have a really hard time getting on to Logan. I know I need to be more consistant with his discipline, but I have moments of weakness :) Especially when those big blue eyes are pouty. Fortunately he doesn't make those faces on purpose. However he has discovered a new way schmooz.
The other day he was getting in trouble. I was eye level talking to him, holding him close enough that he had to look at me. While I was talking to him, he breaks eye contact, points to my eyes and says, "Make-up, Mommy." I so wanted to laugh! So I finished what I was saying and then thanked him for noticing my make-up! Of course I had to laugh after. But now when he thinks he might get in trouble he will say "pretty eyes" or "make-up, Mommy."
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment