Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kaden Scott

My newest nephew, Kaden Scott, arrived on Saturday! We happened to already be in town that day so we spent the day at the hospital with Josh and Maddie. Maddie was wonderful! I was so impressed! She made it until the Dr broke her water then she had something put in her IV to take the edge off. But she did deliver without an epidural. And Aunt Holly- who is a doula- was amazing. I wish I had her with me for Chloe! At the hospital Kaden looked just like Josh. But of course babies change so quickly! Now he looks like Maddie. He has great vocals and is not afraid to use them!!! But he is super sweet and Josh and Maddie are completely in love with him!

1 comment:

The Gladney Family said...

Brendan told me yesterday and I asked him for pictures but do you think guys think of that, NO! I'm so excited for Josh and Maddie, thanks for posting pictures.