I know my depth perception is a little off. I know this for fact because I run over curbs all the time! Jeremy gets onto me and is always telling me to pay attention. And I do pay attention, I just can't tell how close I am when making turns. But then the other day I realized just how bad I really am. Chloe and I were washing the car and I noticed how banged up and scratched our wheels really were on the right side. I told myself I would be much more careful! Later that same day Chloe and I headed to Costco. As I was driving in, I had to make a right hand turn to get to the parking lot. Apparently I took it a little too sharp- oops! I hit the curb- and the way it curved around, I couldn't seem to get off of it. So, our car was shaking as I'm trying to drive. In the backseat Chloe's eyes were huge, "Mommy, did you wreck our car?" "No, Sweetie. Mommy's just driving."
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Don't feel bad! I run over things a lot too! Last summer my nephew was laying down asleep in our backseat and I hit a median and threw him in the floor! It was funny! I also got the car stuck on top of a pile of rocks in a bed at Carrabbas restaurant one night. How embarrasing!
What! I can't believe you would do something like that, it sounds nothing like you. You hitting a curb is about as likely as me hitting one. Wait, then I guess that is pretty likely to happen. I always tell Brendan, at least the car still runs, that's the important thing.
Post a Comment